Friday, February 28, 2014

Unusually warm winter day

Today was a 50 degree day in our freaky 20 degree/50 degree flip flop weather schedule. My outfit clearly shows how ready I am for spring!

Full outfit-front

Full outfit-back

Accessories-close up

Shirt: Francescas's for $38.00     Similar to this for $9.99
Bubble Necklace: Ebay     Similar to this for $4.99
White Capris: Express     Similar to this for $29.99
Grey Boots: Unknown     Similar to this for $30.90
Watch: New York & Company for $29.95     Similar to this for $25.00
Blue Rings: Express     Here for $26.90
"Love" Ring: Express 3-ring set     Here for $19.90

I love spring weather! I'm excited to introduce bright colors back into my wardrobe. Today was my last day at my internship before I start my new "big girl" job on Monday!

My pinkie ring is actually part of a set of "midi rings" from Express. I couldn't get used to the feeling of a ring halfway down my finger,  but luckily the whole set fits perfectly on my pinkies.

I'm also wearing my favorite nail polish, Tickle My France-y by OPI. It's a great neutral pink that is fun yet professional and classy. I got it originally in one of those mini-bottle sets then decided I had to have a full bottle. I went a few places before finding it at Ulta for $9.00.


Happy Friday!
-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment