Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fall Fashion

This a bit of a throwback because today is a lazy gym day. Fall and Spring are my favorite fashion times. In Colorado the weather is warm enough to allow for dresses and skirts, cool enough to allow for layering, but not so cold that you need a coat. This photo is very reminiscent of my fall style.


White Button Up: Express.     Similar to this for $49.90
Grey Sweater: American Eagle.     Similar to  this for $24.75
Black Jean Leggings: Express.     Similar to this for $79.90
Black Skinny Belt: Express.     Similar to this for $3.80
Necklace: Express.    Similar to this for $6.80

As my intro article explained, I wear a lot of Express. A lot of these articles of clothing I have owned for over a year so the exact items are no longer available so I have substituted similar (and sometimes cheaper!) options. 

-Lo






No comments:

Post a Comment