Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Blogger Alert

After months of toying with the idea I've decided to *finally* start my own blog.

About Me:

I'm an avid Pinterest user and a lover of all things fashion, food and wine. I also have celiac disease and love to cook gluten free. As a born-and-raised Colorado girl, I love the outdoors. Hiking, fishing, gardening, etc. I graduated this past December with a double major in Journalism and History, but I work in project management.

Things I will be sharing include: The big question was what to post about. I've never been super decisive, and as such have decided not to specialize this blog, so this list is not inclusive but will hopefully give you an idea of what to expect.

  • Fashion
  • Food
  • Crafts
I love clothing and putting together fun outfits. I constantly get asked where my clothes are from and this seems like a fun way to share that love! Disclaimer: A LOT of my clothes are from Express because I work at Express. But, I work at Express because I love Express! 

Pinterest has totally transformed my kitchen persona. I have found so many amazing recipes there and love to share what has worked and what hasn't. Also, as a gluten free girl I modify a lot of recipes to be gluten free (with varying degrees of success). GF cooking can be tricky so I love sharing recipes that have panned out!

Pinterest has also renewed my love of crafting. I don't craft nearly as much as I'd like, because I don't have my own place yet. I'm excited to eventually get my own house and DIY the heck out of it!


Finally, I'm super excited to join the blogging world. I've found a number of great blogs that I enjoy following and hope that this will be an activity I can really engage in.

-Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment