Thursday, February 27, 2014

Work day

It's been an interesting few days here in Colorado. Alternating days of 20 degree and 50 degree weather. Typical Colorado weather...but my poor wardrobe doesn't know what to make of it. The weather was cold today so I decided to keep it casual and cozy! My tribal print cardigan is definitely a statement piece (thanks Mom!). 



Full length view

Close up

Boot view


Cardigan: Gift     Similar to thisfor $49.00
Cami: Express      Here for $19.90
Necklace: Gift     Similar to thisfor $7.80
Boots: Rocket Dog via Journey's     Similar to this for $62.00
My boots were an awesome clearance find from probably 3-4 years ago. Originally close to $100, I found them for $19.99! 

Sorry for the bathroom pictures! I didn't have anyone to help with photos today!

-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment